Monday, October 17, 2005

Vince Pienski

Dear Rick,

I always thank God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, when I pray for you, because of the love you have for the Word of truth, the gospel.

I am grateful for you and your staff’s hard labors in making the Go Tell Camp experience new, fresh, and better each. We have yet to attend a Go Tell Camp where first time and other major decisions for Christ have been made. As a result of our first camp experience in 2000, we have students “going” and “telling” every Sunday night. There is no greater joy than seeing fearless, passionate students sharing the Good News of Jesus Christ door to door and winning their campuses for Christ and it all began with a spark and a “fanning of the flame” every year at your camps.

I would also like to thank you for allowing me to be a part of your volunteer staff team at camps and conferences and would encourage other youth pastors to get involved and get some of their graduated senior high and college students involved as well. Please feel free to give any interested pastors my contact information so that I may share what a blessing it has been to me and my students.

Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us, to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen!

In Christ,
Vince Pienski