Thursday, August 18, 2011

More than 600 commitments to Christ made during 2011 summer camps

























Churches from fourteen states attended GO TELL's three Student and two Kids Camps this past summer resulting in more than 600 commitments to Christ including over 100 students surrendering to the ministry. The following are some of the comments sharing the impact GO TELL had on their students:




"I can feel the Lord's presence at camp...." - Geoffrey Hines



"My daughter attended camp with our church this summer and returned with peace in her heart." - Starlite Black


"I am a youth leader that went to GO TELL camp in Toccoa. I knew that I needed revival in my own life and I was challenged and convicted in my walk with the Lord." - Anita Martin



"This was the most amazing week of my life. The first night I watched my younger brother accept Christ. I've been the only person in my family to go to church, so to see him come to Christ was amazing" - Brittney Cowart


"We went to camp this year with 11 students and 8 were baptized this morning." -Lindsay Wilson



"My daughter had a wonderful time at camp. I have seen a really big change in her. To find out her and many more youth cried for the LOST which I was one of until she came home touched my heart so deep. This Sunday I will be baptized. This camp I have never been to; however, it had an impact on her that followed all the way home to me and her Daddy. I just want all of you to know that I thank all of you so much for touching my family the way you have. I will forever be thankful for this blessing." - Dannette Nitschke


Make plans to attend GO TELL Camps 2012!

STUDENT CAMPS:
* June 18-22, 2012 at the Georgia Baptist Conference Center (Toccoa, GA)
* June 25-29, 2012 at the Georgia Baptist Conference Center (Toccoa, GA)
* July 9-13, 2012 at Stephen F. Austin State University (Nacogdoches, TX)


KIDS CAMPS:
* June 18-22, 2012 at the Georgia Baptist Conference Center (Toccoa, GA)
* June 25-29, 2012 at the Georgia Baptist Conference Center (Toccoa, GA)